COVID POLICY for STAFF, VOLUNTEERS and CUSTOMERS
Renew Malmesbury CIC accepts its responsibility to follow government advice, guidance and legislation surrounding safe practices and Covid in the current pandemic. We are keen to implement safe working practices to try and keep our staff, volunteers, customers and project users as safe as possible. We are working in difficult and changing times and there is an expectation that this policy will change quickly to reflect new government requirements.
As of 15th December, 2021 Renew Malmesbury CIC will operate in the following manner
All Staff and Volunteers MUST
- not attend for work if they have any symptoms of Covid or are awaiting the result of a PCR test
- follow the isolation rules in force around isolation
- wear mask in the premises at 24 High Street
- follow social distancing requirements
- ensure the building is ventilated for at least 5 minutes every hour.
- use the hand sanitiser provided.
All Staff and Volunteers will be encouraged to
- be fully vaccinated under government schemes
- take lateral flow tests before attending work
All Customers and Service Users will be encouraged to
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- Wear a mask in accordance with the law.
- Observe social distancing on the premises.